Grilled Lobster Rolls
Father’s Day is the perfect time to break out summer favorites such as using the grill for seafood. Season ingredients like Lobster is the perfect ingredient for a brunch and celebration.
Try these Grilled Lobster Rolls paired with a French Chardonnay such as La Collin Aux Fossiles Chardonnay.
- 2 TBSP butter
- 6 submarine rolls
- 6 lobster tails, grilled
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ½ an iceberg lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the butter from the fridge and allow to soften.
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees.
- Grill your lobster, meat down for 3-4 minutes per side. Internal temperature of the lobster should be at 140 degrees.
- Butter the rolls on both sides and grill on both sides until toasted and lightly charred (keep an eye on them so they don’t burn).
- Trim and dice the celery, chop the lobster meat and combine with the mayonnaise. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Open your warm grilled buns, shred and pile the lettuce inside each one and top with the lobster mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been contributed by Autumn Vallecorsa of Madie's Kitchen.