Grilling season is in. Pro tip from our Culinary Professional Nannette Berning-Pate, "I like to serve this recipe at room temperature with some grilled crusty artisan bread and a tossed green salad."
- 1 large boneless New York steak approximately 2lbs. (Or 2 smaller steaks to total 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces fresh Haricot Vert ( thin French style green beans)
- 1 1/2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- Freshly made Chimichurri Sauce to drizzle over salad
- Bring meat to room temperature. Salt and pepper to taste. Grill to desired doneness.
- Tent with foil and hold
- Heat a heavy skillet to medium high and add olive oil. When oil begins to shimmer, add the green beans and cook stirring continuously.
- When the green beans begin to brown and blister, add the cherry tomatoes and continue to cook until all have blistered. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice the steak and add to green bean and tomato mixture. Platter and drizzle with Chimichurri Sauce.
This recipe has been contributed by Nanette Berning-Pate, Culinary Professional.