Spring is here and so is this delicious appetizer recipe. This Three Cheese Bruschetta will leave you wanting more! It has layers of flavor with the perfect balance of tang and creaminess.
- 1 baguette french bread cut into 1/4” slices
- olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced (1 teaspoon)
- 6 ripe Roma tomatoes diced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves chopped, plus some for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons bottled Balsamic glaze optional
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with foil. Arrange baguette slices on the foil and brush both sides lightly with the olive oil. Toast in the 400 degree oven for 5-7 minutes, turning over once, until lightly browned on both sides. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, In a small bowl, combine cheeses. Set aside.
In another medium sized bowl, stir together diced tomatoes, minced garlic, 3 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar and chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread cheese mixture on cooled crostini slices. Top with spoonfuls of the tomato mixture. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately
* Only prepare as many slices as you are serving. The tomato mixture and the cheese mixture can be saved in the fridge for a few days in sealed containers, and the crostini is a sealed zip top bag.
The recipe is from YellowBlissRoad