Serves 4 *Vegetarian
- 2 Medium Turnips
- 2 Medium Rutabagas
- 2-3 Large Carrots
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel the Turnips, Rutabagas and carrots. Then, cut roughly into 1.5-2 pieces.
- Peel the onion leaving root end intact, then quarter.
- Add all the vegetables to a large bowl, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle the salt & pepper. Toss the vegetables until they are entirely coated. Then, transfer to a cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven uncovered and roast for about 35-40 minutes.
Additional vegetables that would also be delicious in this dish include: Parsnips, Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes'
This recipe was contributed by Leo Coulourides, our Culinary Specialist.