If you are looking for a way to 'WOW' your family with a new preparation for a chicken dish, look no further! We have the perfect pairing of food and wine for you and your family to enjoy. Experience this delicious dish with the Bodegas Finca Nueva Rioja Reserva Temparnillo 2010, Hendry Unoaked Chardonnay 2018 and last but not least something on the lighter side would be Claude Riffault "La Noue" Sancerre Rosé 2017. We recommend serving this dish with a mixed green salad and a light vinaigrette.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Boursin cheese or herbed goat cheese, 4 oz.
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken until 1/4" thick. Pat dry and liberally season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Place a spoonful or two of Boursin on one end of each piece, top with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, and roll the chicken up, starting at the cheese-topped end. Wrap chicken with a slice of prosciutto and place in a baking dish seam-side down, so the prosciutto doesn't unravel. Repeat with each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with a fork or knife.
This recipe is from Delish.