The simplest and most effective wine preserver. Removes oxygen from an open bottle, keeping the wine oxidation free. This system uses 100% inert gas (non-toxic), a balanced mixture of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon to remove all of the oxygen from your opened bottle in four easy steps.
Endorsed by some of the world's best-known wine critics and used by restaurateurs and wineries around the world. Tasting rooms at Opus One, Chateau Montelena, Grgich HIlls, Cakebread, Simi all use Private Preserve. Up to 120 uses in each can. An easy affordable way to enjoy fine wine by the glass.
Made in the USA.
100% Green Gas Based
Suitable for all wine, port, sake, cognac, whiskey, fine oil, and vinegar.
- Freshness Preservation
- Safe and Simple
- Professionally Recommended
- Re-cork and Store
- Incredible Value
How To Use Private Preserve
- Use each time you pour and store.
- Put the tip of the extension tube inside the neck of the bottle against the glass. Tube use insures maximum protection.
- Spray one long (1 sec.) and 3 short bursts into 750ml bottle. Larger bottles require additional sprays—add one long spray for each larger size.
- Recork immediately & store upright.
We Also Recommend