Are you looking for the perfect party hors d'oeuvre recipe that is quick and simple yet delicious? This Olive Tapenade recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your holiday party. Served on a toasty crostini, this snack is an excellent pair with a wide variety of wines making it very versatile for a festive holiday party environment with a wide variety of beverages. This recipe is something you can prepare well in advance to save yourself some prep time. Makes 1 Party Batch (Small Bowl)
- 2 x 6.5oz jars of Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 6.5oz of Spanish Manzanilla Olives with Pimentos
- 4 large Peeled Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ cup of Capers, drained
- 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard
- 1 oz of Brandy
- 1 tbs Anchovies, minced *Optional
- ½ cup ¾ cup of good quality Olive Oil
- Put all of the olives, diced garlic, minced anchovies and capers into a food processor. Pulse at least 15 times or until desired texture.
- Remove the contents from your food processor into a large mixing bowl. Add the mustard, brandy and olive oil, mixing all the ingredients together well.